Updated on: 09th Dec 2016.
Effective Date: 09th Dec 2016.
Other than as described in this Policy, we will not give any information about you to others without your express permission.
- When you accept the Terms of Service during the process for registering an account with Zaha.in or
- When you use the Site, or
- When you visit the Site, or
- When you grant hyperlink to this website, or
- When you have access to this Site, or
- When access is facilitated for you to this website
- Marketing other products and services than the ones which we intend to provide through ZWC website or affiliate website, or
- Any third party products and services without having given you the opportunity to opt out of such marketing opportunities.
- We are committed to protecting your right to privacy. We collect information about our users in order to help us continually improve our services.
- We also use the information you provide us to grade your ratings, feedback on your activity, past history, credentials, etc.
- We have the right to verify the Information provided by you in reasonable circumstances as required.
- We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. For this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information by logging into your account.
Information Collection and Use
“Non-personally Identifiable Information” is information that does not determine your identity like web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or personally identifiable information that has been removed or hidden (e.g. aggregation). Zaha Web Consultants does not intentionally collect or maintain, and does not want you to provide, sensitive information such as race or ethnicity, medical condition, or religious beliefs.
Third Party Service Providers
We use the information received from Google Analytics only to improve services on this Site. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.